Can you believe it’s the end of 2016 and 2017 is about to begin?
It’s been a great year. From growing kids, to enlarging our territory of influence; from happy moments to challenging times. Everything happened this year. Well, almost everything.
Now we look forward to a New Year. For us at The reBranded Life we’re expecting more changes, more growth and more of God in our lives. We have a vision, plans and ideas for your marriage, your family and your life that will generate a greater impact around the world.
I am excited to share with you, my readers, my tribe, and my friends reBranded lessons and experiences that will take us all to a greater place of advancement this year and the years to come.
Your marriage and your family are important to us – very important. And I mean that. This is why I write for you. This is why I want to share the message that burns in me – to help you navigate and succeed in your marriage and your family.
I want to thank you for being a faithful reader and follower of this blog. So I wanted to share with you my top 10 articles for 2016 – in case you missed some or would like to go back and re-read some others.
Here are My Top 10 Posts From 2016:
1. 6 Vital Characteristics Of A Long-term Successful Marriage
2. Why Speaking Well of Your Spouse Is So Important To You and Others
3. How Coffee Can Help You Develop A Strong Marriage
4. 11 Ways To Help Your Marriage Reach The 50th Year Anniversary [and Beyond]
5. The Couple's Guide To Win The Current War For Your Marriage [That You May Not Know]
6. Relationships: How Important Are They?
7. 7 Ways To Help Your Child Smoothly Transition Into Adulthood
8. 3 Habits Marriages Seldom Practice
9. Marriage Isn’t For You To Be Happy
10. Those You Hang Around With, Your Influencers and 5 Questions To Ask Yourself
Meanwhile, have a Happy and Blessed 2017
See you back here again next year!